Wilderness Medics staffs only the most dedicated and experienced medical personnel who strive for excellence in every situation. Coming from large metropolitan fire departments and EMS services, the paramedics, EMTs and RNs at Wilderness Medics have years of experience in cardiac, respiratory and traumatic emergencies and constantly meet or exceed the highest standards of medical care. In addition to high quality experience, every medical staff member is also required to complete annual wildland training to ensure that they are equipped with the skills to provide treatment in wildfires, hurricanes or other natural disasters.
At Wilderness Medics, the wellbeing of patients is always the number one priority. The staff is passionate about providing life support to injured individuals in the most traumatic of situations, including natural disasters and construction site accidents. Wilderness Medics also has the resources to staff small and large scale events to ensure that individuals receive immediate care in the event that an injury or illness abounds.
Corporate Medical Services
When you are hosting a large event; safety and fast, professional, top-of-the-line medical expertise is essential. When you hire Corporate Medical Services you can be assured that prospective medical emergencies are provided for.
Here is an idea of some of the event types that we can assist you with:
- Remote Hunting and Fishing
- Backwoods Events
- Races of all kinds (Marathons, Endurance races , Spartan races, Multi-Sport, etc)
- Re-Enactments like the Estrella War
- Sporting Events
- And more
- Former city of Phoenix, AZ firefighter and paramedic
- Former US Forest Service line-certified firefighter and paramedic
- Former FEMA urban search and rescue task force team member
- Founder of WMI
John A. Goodall C.E.P.
- State of Arizona Certified Paramedic
- United States Forest Service, Line Certified Firefighter and Paramedic
- Arizona Task Force One, Team Member
Carlos R. Pisaño, B.S., R.N., C.E.P.